As many of you noticed Clark Park Thursday Farmers’ Market hasn’t re-opened yet (it usually opens in May), but no worries. The Food Trust representative Katy Wich has informed us that the market will re-open at 43rd and Baltimore next week, on June 4.
This year’s vendor lineup will include:
– Homestead Garden (vegetables and fruit from Ephrata PA)
– Quaff Meadows (vegetables and fruit from Christiana PA)
– Frecon Farms (fruit, baked goods, and hard cider from Boyertown PA)
– Fifth of a Farm Creations (locally sourced preserves and jams produced in Philly)
– Naturally Sweet Baked Goods (vegan, locally sourced sweets and desserts produced in Philly)
– Southwest Child Rebel Gardeners (locally made energy bars)
In addition to the vendors, there will be cooking demos about once an hour. They will be held every week through August.
Also a reminder that on June 4 Tangle Movements Arts will present their new, free aerial show, Intersections, in the park near the market, starting at 6 p.m. Some of the performers will be disguised as market shoppers!
Clark Park Thursday Farmers’ Market is open every Thursday from 3 to 7 p.m. and runs through the end of November. Check out the Food Trust’s website for more information.